Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Frightfully Good Festival


Have you ever seen the undead chair a book panel?

If you're finding yourself at a loss for what to do this Friday & Saturday, come on down to the Northcote Town Hall where the wonderful A Thousand Words Festival will be happening. It's a celebration of all things young adult books, so you know it will be great, plus yours truly will be speaking on and hosting a couple of panels. 

Check out the details here: www.athousandwordsfestival.com.au.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Mz Harkness! I hope you have a frightfully good time and everything goes well. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks lady! Though I believe you have been misinformed. It is, in actuality, you who doth rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think we both rock. I have extra rockage at the moment what with the possession of an extra, albeit very small, soul, which means I am now more in your range of rock. Ahem. Anyway, I hope you had a blast! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete