Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mark My Words!


As I've mentioned before, while books will always be my one true love, I also dabble in crafty things. These crafty things usually take the form of creepy dolls or slime-encrusted cupcakes, but today I unveil the first in what I hope to be a series of horror themed bookmarks. BEHOLD!  
 
Step One: Click on image link to the left and download.  
 
Step Two: Print on card - if you use paper, it will be too flimsy.  
 
Step Three: Cut around the zombie hand so that all of the white is gone.  
 
Step Four: Insert into favourite book when not reading, and remove when reading.  
 
Hurrah! If anyone has any comments about image size problems etc, let me know. This is the first time I've done something like this, so it's quite likely I've got the dimensions wrong and shall endeavour to fix them in the future. Also, if anyone has any better suggestions about linking to larger images on blogger, please let me know in the comments! 





2 comments: